Wedding Photography Pricing
Photographing weddings for a living is a huge privilege. I work extremely hard to create stunning images for my clients, that document proceedings in an artistic yet unobtrusive manner.
Thank you for considering me, as you look for a photographer for your wedding.
I look forward to meeting you and hearing about what you have planned!
I’ll be with you all day, from the preparations, right through until the first dance. However, if you have anything exciting planned thereafter, do let me know know, I’d hate to miss anything!
I work discreetly, to capture all those special moments and details….some of which you may even miss yourselves. Your final collection of wedding pictures will tell the ‘story’ of your wedding day.
My rates below apply to locations within a c.1 hour travelling distance (from Ilkley, West Yorkshire). I'm more than happy to work further afield (I love seeing new places!), it just may be that an additional travel charge is applied to cover this.
My digital wedding package is £1,500 and includes;
- A pre-wedding consultation....generally over a cuppa :-)
- Wedding day coverage from preparations, ceremony, reception, speeches, cake cutting and evening reception through to the first dance (although I tend to stay back for a short while longer to get those 'after dark' images of the dance floor antics!!)
- All edited images are shared with you via a password protected gallery and on a USB, mounted in a presentation box, for you to keep. All images come with personal print rights,
- I do not limit the number of images shared, however you can expect 400-600 edited wedding images.
My digital + album wedding package is £1,700 and includes;
- All of the above....and a 10x10 fine art album, including 15 page spreads of photos
If the above packages aren't quite what you had in mind, please do contact me for a bespoke quote.
I do offer discounts on off-peak and mid week wedding dates.
I also offer prints, frames, 'save the date' cards, 'thank you' cards and albums in various other sizes. Please do get in touch if you would like further details, prices or to view samples of these.
Engagement shoots can be added to either package for an additional £100
- This shoot typically takes place midweek, and is a really great opportunity for us to get to know each other before your big day. It’s both fun and relaxed, and will get you some fantastic images of you both, on the lead up to your wedding. Some of my clients even incorporate these images into their wedding day or 'save the dates'. You can expect c. 50 images from an engagement shoot.
To reserve your wedding date, or for more information please get in touch.
Thanks, Jenny xx
Frequently asked questions
Can I see some of your previous work?
Absolutely! I actively encourage prospective clients to take a look at my portfolio, to get a good idea of my style of work. A selection of my wedding images are available to view here on my website. I also post regularly to my Facebook and Instagram feeds. If you would like to look at my work, in sample Folio wedding albums, then please do let me know and we can arrange a meeting.
Are all of the final images edited?
Yes, following the wedding day I go through all photos and pick the very best, ensuring that you have a good variety of quality pictures that tell the story of your day. I then work on each individual photo, to ensure that they are perfect, before uploading to your online gallery for viewing. Once you have viewed the gallery and confirmed you are happy, the USB will be posted out to you.
Do you take group photos?
Yes, in advance of the wedding, I’ll work with you to understand what group shots you would like, and how these are best scheduled into your day.
How long after our wedding will our photos be ready?
I aim to have all your photos ready within 5-6 weeks.
Do you photograph weddings internationally?
Yes, I love travelling and would be very happy to photograph abroad.
Do you have a contract?
Yes, I give all my clients a photography agreement that confirms your booking and explains exactly what you can expect before, during and after your wedding day.
How much is the deposit?
A deposit of 20% is payable when you confirm your booking (which reserves your wedding date), with the balance due 28 days before your wedding day.
Do you offer albums?
Yes I offer a range of beautiful Folio wedding albums. If you would like to see my sample Folio wedding albums, please do get in touch to arrange a viewing.
I'd like to go for the engagement shoot....but what do I wear?!
First and foremost, you should feel comfortable. I usually advise my clients to avoid large logos, brands and loud patterns. Items that crease easily should also be avoided. Furthermore, shots look great when the couple are wearing clothing of a similar style and colour palette. I am happy to offer guidance here if required.