A standalone shoot is £75.
- This includes c.1 hour of photography and then full editing of c. 50-60 images.
- All edited watermarked images are shared with you, via a password protected client gallery on my website.
You then have three options....
- Option 1 - Digital rights to all the edited images can be purchased for £250 (all shared in high print quality resolution – on a USB stick, mounted in a presentation box).
- Option 2 - Alternatively, you can buy prints, mounts and frames through me. Print prices are as follows;
1 x small print £35 (10x8 or 12x10)
1 x medium print£40 (14x11 or 16x12)
1 x large print £55 (20x16 or 24x16)
Extra large prints, mounts and frame prices are available on request.
- Option 3 - I also offer a range of albums. I am a registered supplier of Folio, who have a stunning range of extremely high quality album options; http://www.folioalbums.com/. I am able to provide quotes for these on request, as prices vary depending on album type and size.
The shoot fee £75 is paid upfront on booking, but you can then decide once you have received the edited watermarked images, which of the above options work best for you.
I also offer digital packages on multiple shoot bookings;
Bump to baby; 2 shoots - £620. Includes a maternity shoot and a newborn shoot - with all edited images on a USB stick, mounted in a presentation box (high print quality resolution)
Baby and beyond; 2 shoots - £620. Includes a newborn shoot and a portraiture shoot (either child or family) - with all edited images on a USB stick, mounted in a presentation box (high print quality resolution)
Through the ages; 3 shoots - £900. Choose any 3 shoots (eg maternity, newborn, child or family) - with all edited images on a USB stick, mounted in a presentation box (high print quality resolution)
If the above packages aren't quite what you had in mind, please do contact me for a bespoke quote.
A quick run down on the various types of portrait shoot;
Pregnancy is such a miracle.....and despite having had two babies myself, looking back on photos of my 'bump' still blows my mind! Documenting a pregnancy through photographs (particularly in the last trimester) is such a fantastic keepsake for you, but also an amazing momento to show your children in years to come. These shoots make fantastic baby shower gifts!
Newborn photo shoots are a great way to capture images of your little one while they are still little....they change so unbelievably quickly!
Newborn photography falls broadly into two camps; the ‘posed' and the ‘lifestyle’.
Posed shoots – typically take place within 2 weeks of birth. At this early age, babies are very sleepy and ‘mouldable’. These images are taken with a studio set-up, usually involve props (provided by the photographer; blankets, wraps, hats etc) and receive detailed editing after the shoot, to achieve a flawless finish.
Lifestyle shoots - a more natural approach to newborn photography, showing the baby in his/her home environment - often with parents and siblings. There is no baby age limit on these sessions.
My newborn work is typically 'lifestyle'.....creating relaxed and candid pictures of you with your little one.
There is no posing.
Child portraiture shoots have seen me fairy spotting, troll hunting, den making, flower picking, stick throwing, tree climbing, leaf collecting and dancing. I also get the low-down on favourite animals, the nicest teachers, the coolest toys, the best games.....you get the idea!! :-)
This approach makes the experience fun and engaging for the little ones, and as a result we get extremely candid images which show genuine smiles and laughter, but also a whole host of other expressions; concentration, thoughtfulness, mischievousness and innocence.
So many of my portrait bookings are from families who have no quality photos of them all together....typically either mum or dad are stuck behind the camera! That's where I can help!
As with my child portraiture shoots, the family shoots are relaxed and fun.....and typically outdoors. I offer some light direction, to ensure that the shots are well lit and composed....but avoid 'posing; to ensure that I capture you all as authentically as possible. Clients sometimes have an outdoor location in mind....but if not I have lots of suggestions!
Family groups can be small (e.g. parent and child) or much larger (including siblings, cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles....even pets!)
To reserve your date, or for more information please get in touch:
Frequently asked questions
What do I wear?
Clients that invest in professional photos, often have them displayed on the walls of their home for years to come, so it is worth giving outfit choices some consideration. I get asked about this pretty regularly! Here are a few tips to consider;
- First and foremost you should feel comfortable. Outdoor shoots in Yorkshire can be chilly, so layer up if its cold! This is especially true for little ones.
- Choose clothes that are 'you'. It sounds obvious, but opt for clothing that you'd enjoy wearing on days you were not booked in for a shoot.
- Avoid large logos, heavy branding and loud patterns.
- Avoid items that crease easily.
- Bring accessories along to the shoot (hats are a personal favourite). They lend themselves perfectly to a 'pop' of colour - and enable me to get a more diverse selection of images. Scarves, pashminas, ponchos, tutus, costume jewellery have all worked really well in the past too.
- Group shots look great when the individuals are wearing clothing of a similar style and colour palette. But think co-ordinating rather than matching
- Consider your home decor. If you have a specific colour scheme at home, this can be worth considering, if the images will ultimately be printed and framed on the walls.
Im happy to offer any further advice if needed :-)
Can I see some of your previous work?
Absolutely! I actively encourage prospective clients to take a look at my portfolio, to get an idea of my style of work. A selection of images are available to view here on my website - check out my galleries.
Are all of the final images edited?
Yes, following the shoot I go through all photos and pick the very best, ensuring that you also have a good variety of pictures. I then work on each individual photo, to ensure that they are perfect, before uploading to your online gallery for viewing.
How long does it take to receive the edited images?
Editing typically takes c. 2 weeks - but if you need your images sooner, please do let me know and i will try to accommodate.
How do I view the edited images?
After the shoot, once the images have been selected and edited, they will be uploaded to an online viewing gallery, which can be accessed by a 5 digit code which I will share with you. if you then decide you would like some / all of the images, you can choose from one of the 3 options above.
Do you have a contract?
Yes, I give all my clients a photography agreement that confirms your booking and explains exactly what you can expect before, during and after your session.
How do I secure a booking?
The £75 shoot fee is payable on booking.
To book a session, or for more information please get in touch.........