A super speedy blog post before I crack on with a bit more editing!
Ed and Em got married last June, at Sledmere House. Casting my mind back to this day....the highlights were;
- Sledmere house itself; a beautiful Grade I listed Georgian country house, located between Driffield and Malton, with an awesome converted wedding barn on the estate
- The way that Ed and Em made use of both the house and the barn, throughout the day. Both settings had a completely different vibe, which perfect for the transition from ceremony/drinks reception to wedding breakfast/party!
- Em getting uncontrollable giggles during the ceremony!....and then crying (happy tears!) at the lovely readings
- The walled garden....(which isn't a secret, but I like to pretend it is!! #FrancesHodgsonBurnett)
- Em's bouquet, which had pheasant feathers arranged in amongst the flowers
- Ed's lads, collectively know as 'The Chaos'....they deserve a mention, just for being so entertaining and welcoming!
- Oh....and the evenings Gin Bar....so much love for this bad boy!
So, without further ado....here is that brilliant wedding day in pics....!
I'm a professional wedding photographer, based in Ilkley West Yorkshire, photographing weddings all around Yorkshire....and beyond. If you are interested in discussing wedding day coverage, I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a call (07429017143).