Yorkshire Wedding Photographer | My Wedding 'Wish List'
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is my wedding photography 'wish list'....a load of weddings that I would just love to shoot;
- An 'elopement' - exciting, intimate and different
- A snowy wedding - Im thinking a real 'winter wonderland' scenario
- A wedding with a ring-bearing dog (or a pooch usher / bridesmaid for that matter)! I'm actually a little bit gutted I didn't include this in my own wedding!! :-)
- A woodland wedding - so magical
- Id love a wedding or engagement shoot in a field jam packed with lavender
- A wedding on a horse ranch - the work of other photographers have sparked my interest here - really cool photo opportunities!
- An 'Alice in Wonderland' themed wedding - a tea party of the ' mad hatter' variety. Simply because I have just loved Alice in Wonderland, ever since I can remember
- A wedding in NYC - I mean, who wouldn't?!
- A wedding on a boat (on calm waters....I get sea sickness....badly!)
- A bride with some amazing tattoos. Im talking both bold and beautiful. The kind of tattoos that I admire as artwork, but am too wuss to get myself!
- A wedding with granny as a bridesmaid - this made the news lately :-)
- A 1920s themed wedding - I think the fashions of this era lend themselves perfectly to bridal wear
- A bride wearing a really alternative colour gown - or a bold 'pop' of colour. I nearly wore bright blue shoes to my own wedding.
So....if you are planning a wedding, Yorkshire or beyond, incorporating any of the above, 1. I think you're pretty cool and 2. I would LOVE to hear from you!! (I can 'loan' a boxer dog should you be interested in adding them to your bridal party - but we'll definitely want him back!)