Harrogate Wedding Photographer | Wedding Ceremonies
Wedding ceremonies....the pinnacle of any wedding day and a golden opportunity for some really great photos, as you tie the knot.
For those of you currently planning your big day, consider the following, to ensure that you get the most from your ceremony images;
- Discuss any photography restrictions during the ceremony, well in advance of your wedding day, with your vicar/registrar....and let your chosen photographer know. Its surprising how much that photography 'guidelines' vary.
- Chat your wedding ceremony plans through with your chosen photographer (including any readings, hymns, blessings etc). This will help them plan their coverage and ensure that they get themselves to the right place, at the right time!
- Consider the time of the ceremony, especially if you're planning a winter wedding. During the winter months the natural light will fade really quite early on (mid/late afternoon).
- Decide if you'd like a confetti shot, as you leave the ceremony. Most venues are agreeable to this but request biodegradable confetti and sometimes that the confetti is thrown in designated areas.
- The 'signing of the register' shot is always done using a false register (the real document cannot be photographed by law). This applies to both religious and civil ceremonies.
In advance of all my wedding bookings, I schedule an informal catch-up with my couples, to run through the plans for their big day (including, but not limited to the ceremony). This helps me to understand what you have planned, what exactly you want from your wedding images and allows me to identify and advise on any forward planning that may be required to bring your vision to life.
The following images are just a handful, from Ashleigh and Graeme's recent Rudding Park Wedding.
I'm Ilkley based photographer, but happily travel around Yorkshire (and beyond) for wedding and portraiture bookings. If you are interested in discussing a shoot or wedding day coverage, i'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line (email@example.com) or a call (07429017143).
Harrogate wedding photographer | Harrogate wedding photographers | Yorkshire wedding photographer | Yorkshire wedding photographers | Rudding Park wedding